Oh no...the problem with being back on LA City TV 35 as extreme gadfly, is the extreme info comes out of the marble city hall woodwork, into our email inbox. The stuff on LAHD corruption was BAD & UNCOMFORTABLE enough.
BUT THIS NEW MEMO THAT JUST CAME IN...is WAAAAAAAAAAY more than any single individual concerned citizen should be blasting. AND...the problem is...we all know I can't keep my mouth shut or keep from blogging it. (WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT THEY KNOW.) So here are a few tweets to warm it up and see where it goes from here. I could DELVE and get the documents, and all that...but seriously...it's, "you don't wanna go there," stuff. Well see how cranky I get these next few days. It would be A DISASTER BEYOND ANYTHING CITY HALL HAS HAD TO ENDURE -- AND IT WOULD BE MORE THAN ZD WOULD BE COMFORTABLE TO ENDURE AS THE ONE SAYING IT.
And it has nothing to do with the Asst GM of LAHD, but until THAT issue is taken care of...IT'S ALL LEVERAGE TOWARD THE GOAL!
FOLLOW UP TO LOPEZ CANYON LANDFILL TRUST FUND TRANSFER FOR NEXT YEAR'S (2011) FIREWORKS DISPLAY IN CD 7 BY INDICTED CM, WHO IS EXPECTED TO STEP DOWN BEFORE NEXT YEAR'S 4th of JULY, 2011: When indicted City Councilman wanted to transfer trust fund money to "Fourth of July at Hansen Dam Inc.," is that CM's CRONY/COUSIN?
FEATURED TWEET FOR CITY COUNCIL & CITY HALL: I know they won't, but NOW would be an EXCELLENT TIME to settle with Dowd/Dogg on lawsuit. Next wave of info too much to endure for us BOTH. (PLEASE get me the hell out of L.A. City politics on TV 35! I got too much time on my hands, I can't stop...and this email memo I just got makes me VERY uncomfortable. Imagine YOU hearing ZD read it on LIVE TV? Oye. [Put face in hand and cringe.])
L.A. CITY NEWS
LA City News
- Next 4 tweets below are excerpts from SCARY explosive memo on current lawsuit that ZD is scared to talk about beyond the 4 tweets below. less than a minute ago
- This is an actual live [current] case detailing the inner workings of mayor & council offices. It short circuits their criminal enterprise. about a minute ago
- ...especially (Family) & their private real estate dealings funded with People of L.A.'s money. Illicit criminal activity is destroying LA. 9 minutes ago
- L.A. has spent millions trying to conceal this case from public. Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear are littered w homes/houses bought w embezzled city money 13 minutes ago
- PLEASE don't tell me a former elected official of well-known local political family used city money to buy a home! SHOCKING email just sent. 16 minutes ago
- Saying, "I can't imagine JANICE would do anything shady with money," is NOT something you can interrupt speaker for. Wait 4 FEDERAL RULE! 57 minutes ago
- NEW: Zuma Dogg Venice Beach Boardwalk Tour!: Stroll Venice Boardwalk on a tour where ZD takes you around best places. Tues & Weds @ 10AM! about an hour ago
- Before LA Council President @EricGarcetti declares me libelous on LIVE TV he better do an accounting of RENT ESCROW account in his district! about 2 hours ago
- What was it about the FIRST words out of my mouth, "Kevin, you're ABSOLUTELY right," that caused him to CONTINUE to HARP ON rest of segment? about 2 hours ago
- About once every year, something will piss me off into the next year. Last night, was that (about) once time a year. This morning, actually. about 2 hours ago
- Next time you thank ZD for activism or making you laugh, say, "I wanna thank your mom, ZD." Would make me happier. SHE'S the one to thank. about 2 hours ago
- HOW CRAZY IS THIS: Look at the other news sites surrounding, "Zuma Dogg" on this "Top News Blog" site: http://ow.ly/2WT7n about 3 hours ago
- $1 BILLION DOLLARS: How much L.A. City pension liability will be in 2015, it was announced today @ Council. 50% of every dollar. Good luck! about 4 hours ago
- The problem with elected ego maniacs like Trutanich: Everything they do and prosecute is only toward cosmetic, press goal for next election. about 5 hours ago
- Did STEVE COOLEY go soft on LA City Hall corruption for political reasons? HELL YEAH! Was told 3 yrs ago indictments were coming. ALL TALK! about 5 hours ago
- After he hung up/I couldn't reply, Kevin James QUESTIONED MOTIF of Dowd/Dogg's FEDERAL lawsuit. HOW ABOUT TO KEEP COUNCIL FROM CUTTING US OFF? about 5 hours
- To the decent LAHD staff whose emails sent me back to chambers, thanks! Think MAJOR step was made toward your goal. Best! Back 2 Beach 4 ZD. about 5 hours ago
- If speaker says, "I heard that (insert unproven statement)..." is that libel? Is, "I heard that blah, blah, blah," libel? Legal opinions? about 6 hours ago