Saturday, December 15, 2012

"Quality & Productivity 101": Interpreting Deming's 14 Points [YouTube Video Webinar by Zuma Dogg of L.A. City]

Here is a series of videos (webinar) based on my work under the tutelage of Dr. W. Edwards Deming, known internationally as the forefather of, "Methods for Management of Quality and Productivity" (Quality & Productivity). It is based on a 14 Point plan. "Interpreting Deming's 14 Points," by Zuma Dogg, was praised by Deming as, "Well done," published in "Quality Digest," where the Publisher said he, "especially liked the explaination of Deming's more controversial point." Anthony (Tony) Robbins sent a letter in response, saying, "I think your synthesis of Deming' 14 Points is fabulous." I mention the above, cause I know I am also a clown-knucklehead. But, the City of Los Angeles is a sinking ship, and I have said since I entered City Hall, in 2006, Deming's 14 Points is the only way out. Do a Google search an look into Dr. W. Edwards Deming and these 14 Points -- and it's profound impact on the world, since 1950. Again, only to give you the confidence in this material, and it's interpretation. Some of you have been stunned by the guy in videos, anyway. HERE'S THE SECRET SAUCE, BROKEN DOWN, and applied to L.A. City, specifically. These videos were produced, earlier in the year, when I was planning on running for L.A. Mayor. I am not running -- and don't want any confusion, but ain't re-doin' the videos.

And ALL through November-December 2012 -- this blog post CONTINUES to be "MOST VIEWED," no matter WHAT ELSE I POST, and I am TOO happy! Here it is; then the videos.

"Interpreting Deming's 14 Points": Methods For Management of Quality & Productivity

Interpreting Deming's 14 Points: Methods For Management of Quality &  Productivity
CLICK PICTURE of Deming for "14 Points" Article by Zuma Dogg