Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is there, or is there not -- an FBI investigation into Los Angeles Housing Department? (Would I Bother To Post The Question, Otherwise?)

Interesting this hasn't been denied by those I mention it to. The only reply is, "Where did YOU hear it?" (I would have expected, "WHAT FBI investigation!?!?!" Not a "note comparing" session.)

FBI INVESTIGATION INTO LAHD, NOW?: The City of Los Angeles REFUSES to hurry up and settle the matter of DOWD/DOGG, et al vs City of Los Angeles regarding the 1st Amendment matters at Venice Beach.

And on October 21, 2010, a Federal Judge ruled in DOWD/DOGG's favor, so it was time for Mr. Dogg to come off self-imposed hiatus (as opposed to mandated ban) -- to announce the news of the triumphant victoriousness. 

AND, I figured the city would need some leverage in getting off their asses to settle with DOWD/DOGG.So, I notified Los Angeles City Council that, "Zuma Dogg was gonna be a pit bull in a china shop," while I was hanging around waiting for my check -- before I move to Agoura Hills. . 

So I hit the city with the hardest hit I could: CONFLICT OF INTEREST ALLEGATIONS WITHIN LOS ANGELES HOUSING DEPARTMENT (LAHD) -- WITH SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON RENT ESCROW ACCOUNT PROGRAM (REAP). 

Now I hear LAHD Asst GM (in charge of REAP oversight) Roberto Aldape is being Mr. Kiss-Ass, Nice-Guy to everyone he used to be Mr. ASS-HOLE to. Maybe that's how you start to behave to the people you pissed off, if there is an FBI investigation into your department, and maybe even of YOU! 

SO A REMINDER...this all started back up in October 2010, when the city still failed to settle, so I started to expose LAHD conflict allegations. And now, what if you find out there is an FBI investigation into the entire matter.

A COINCIDENCE?

MORAL OF THE STORY: I TOLD YOU SO. But you don't leeeeeeeesssen. And once I have the check, you can't take back the investigation. AND I THINK I HAVE PROVEN OVER THE PAST FIVE YEARS...I ALWAYS HAVE MORE AND END UP TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. AND MAN, is THIS next level uncomfortable. (That's why I haven't exposed it and "gone there" yet. BUT, I've worked my way up the ladder -- and I am not letting off the throttle until the city's check CLEARS.)

AND NOW, ZUMA DOGG IS ALSO LAPD CHIEF CHARLIE BECK'S NEWEST GADFLY. TIME TO SPILL OVER INTO HIS COMMISSIONER MEETINGS. L.A. CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE (DEFENDANT) WORKS WITH LAPD ON THE VENICE BEACH ISSUE...AND I WAS VERY UNSATISFIED & DISENFRANCHISED (AND STILL NOT SETTLED WITH A CHECK) OVER THE WEEKEND. Tune in to TV 35 after the council meeting for the debut of Zuma Dogg at the LAPD Police Commission meeting.